* Total Football
* World Cup Italia 90

Och några varianter till:
* Dune II
* Eternal Champions
* Lion King
* Ottifants, The
 #23784  by Zebbe

Bra jobbat [thumbup] . Jag ska försöka fixa lite bilder på torsdag eller fredag.
 #23812  by Tronin

Nej, någon sådan bild finns inte i dagsläget. Men är det bara manualen som är en Genesis-variant är det ett hopplock. Det ska nämligen vara en tillhörande Genesis-variant med MD-logo på inlagan.

Varianten benämndes helt enkelt som "variant" tidigare, men står nu som "Genesis-variant" i prishistoriken.
 #23820  by Zebbe

Jag skickade precis in foton på:

Bio-Hazard Battle
Crüe Ball
Fatal Rewind
Herzog Zwei
Lotus II: RECS
Road Rash 3
Super Street Fighter II
World of Illusion

"Genesis-varianten" ni syftar till ang. World of Illusion är nog UK-utgåvan, som har boxarten inramad i det svarta rutmönstret och en manual som är lång på det vertikala hållet.
 #23824  by Tronin

Zebbe wrote:"Genesis-varianten" ni syftar till ang. World of Illusion är nog UK-utgåvan, som har boxarten inramad i det svarta rutmönstret och en manual som är lång på det vertikala hållet.
Stämmer bra det.
 #27209  by cyberguile

Some trustworthy collector just posted pictures on a french forum of a game he had owned for over 20 years asking for some informations.

Heart attacks incoming.

http://www.guardiana.net/MDG-Database/M ... 202/#v7967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He remembers getting it from a friend who owned a rental shop back in the days (renting movies and videogames).

He is not willing to sell it before at least 20 over years :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
 #27212  by cyberguile

yeah, revo is the kind of guy that does this all the time (the classic streets of rage)
The dude that came out with his fatal fury 2 is somehow a more serious and trustworthy collector ^^

I'm almost certain I had seen this one a long time ago but since I had no pictures of it, didn't add it to guardiana until now (like the green cover asian version of viewpoint...)
 #27217  by Janone

cyberguile wrote:The dude that came out with his fatal fury 2 is somehow a more serious and trustworthy collector ^^
A collector who didnt know he had this gem for more than 20 years and havent said a thing to any of you guys during the years he would have to spend to be trustworthy?
This races alot of questionmarks.
 #27218  by cyberguile

Yup, he is just one of those "not on the internet thingy" collectors.
But he sent me pictures of some collector's set in the past.
Anyway, this version is certainly odd, most probably a preprint test
 #27221  by cyberguile

Okay !
Had some time to dig through it
The barcode (4974365610920) starts the same way (4974365610) than many megadrive Pal Games (and only megadrive pal games) including... Fatal Fury 1.

The serial number between the cartidge and the box has a standard scheme (670-XXXX for the cartidge; 670-XXXX+1 for the box)

Only strange thing is the booklet, but that sticker at the back about recycled paper is the real shit (seen it a couple of time on japanese stuff sold in europe, not necessarily videogames)

The patent numbers on the back cover of the instructions booklet are all correct.

And if you look closely to the australian sticker, you will see it's been taken from somewhere else, cut on the left to put the sega hotline stuff on the right ending with this serial number: 0-5471-50
Which fits with the cartidge discovered today.

So for me, sounds definitely legit.